Thursday, July 7, 2011

Refreshed

I created this blog in hopes to start fresh and have a place to share my thoughts privately, apart from my other tumblr blog that a lot of people from my high school follow. I enjoy being able to express myself through my blogs, I feel as if it's a place where I can freely express my personal thoughts and feelings towards everything going on in my life.

Having said that, I can't express enough how excited I am that it is finally summer. I love being able to wake up every morning around twelve because I don't have school anymore. I love waking up to the bright sunlight shining through the blinds of my window and being able to spend countless hours sitting on my deck soaking up the sunrays. I could live like this forever. Hopefully after a couple years I'll be able to in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment