Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catching up

So much has happened these past few days! I went for a interview yesterday morning for a new store in our mall called Cotton On. It reminds me a lot of the clothes from Forever 21 and the clothes I wear myself; very clean, simple, and relaxing. I think it went really well, the people were definitely friendly and not a bit intimidating. I just made sure to keep my smile on the entire time!

Last night I went to the Lil Wayne concert at the Hartford Center. It was a memorable night to say the least. As much as I want to forget all of what happened, the concert itself was really good. I haven't been to a concert in over a year, since Warped Tour '10. I wish Kyle was able to go last night, I think of the fighting that occured wouldn't have even happened.

My mom's birthday is tomorrow so we're celebrating it by spending the day up in Narragansett again. I love the beach so much, it puts me in the best mood. I really wanna catch up on my tan again too since I finally stopped peeling and my sun poisoning went away. Woo!

Now I'm waiting for my mom to get home so I can borrow her car to pick up my paycheck and visit Ky on his lunch break! I'm bringing him some Dunkin too hehe. I can't wait to see him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment