Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thinking ahead

I'm convinced I have the mindset of a twenty eight year old. It fascinates me to think about where I'll be living in the next couple years. Ideally, I'd love to move to California with my boyfriend Kyle. I'd love to live in a small apartment or house because I've never liked big houses. Small houses are a lot more comfy and personal to me. I'd love it to have good vibes from the second you walk in and be as zen as possible. I love the idea of filling it with little trinkets from antique shops and flea markets. I want a huge California King bed so I can sprawl all 5'4 of me across is every morning. My house should just scream comfortable. Something around the looks of these inspire me:



 I can't wait to move. Connecticut is suffocating me.

No comments:

Post a Comment